Conditions of Entry
Terms and conditions of Entry
For the comfort and safety of all patrons, IceArenA management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be displaying offensive behaviour
- Refuse entry to any persons unauthorised persons
- Refuse entry to anyone displaying signs of anti-social behaviour or persons have previously displayed signs of anti- social behaviour
- Refuse entry of items which the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (including but not limited to large flags, banners, air horns, clappers, cap guns etc.)
Patrons who fail to comply with these conditions of entry will be evicted from the venue
- As a minimum for general admission, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes into the venue and skates on the ice. Patrons with bear feet will not be permitted entry.
- IceArenA reserves the right inspect / search bags if all persons who enter or exit the venue, regardless of size. This may include the touching of the outside of the bag and / or seeking assistance of the bag owner to remove items from the bag.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to IceArenA and / or the venue’s area may be liable for prosecution.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance or refuse to comply with requests or follow instructions made by IceArenA staff will be evicted.
- Pass- outs will not be issued
- Food, drinks and alcoholic beverages cannot be take into or from the IceArenA by patrons.
- Smoking on the premises is not permitted.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into IceArenA do so at their own risk. IceArenA will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s property.
- Published opening times and prices may change without notice.
- To be eligible for Family pass, each family member must reside at the same residential address.
- Due to safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into the grandstand.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted.
- Customers are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the IceArenA seating areas.
- Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. Customers viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- No animals may be brought onto premises.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision. Patrons who fail to properly supervise minors under their care will be evicted from the venue will be evicted from the venue. Minors under the age of 11 must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- It is a condition of entry by IceArenA or a third party nominated by them, that any photograph, film, tape or other images taken of you whilst at the venue will be taken for the purpose of, and may be used, to help promote IceArenA. Unless you reach a prior agreement with IceArenA management to the contrary, your image may be publishes, broadcast, or otherwise distributed by the IceArenA or any third party authorised by it in a any media (with or without identification) and in publications within as well as outside South Australia and you waive on an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual basis all rights to object to such broadcast or distribution any media.
The Following restricted/ prohibited items are not permitted into the IceArenA:
- Glass or cans, alcoholic beverages, fares/fireworks, laser pointers, knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Cameras and recording devices ( for commercial purposes) including tripods;
- Metal flags poles, extendable flag poles and or flag poles of more the 1.4 meters in length;
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of flagpoles, flags and banners.
- Whistles, hooters horns. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of musical instruments including drums.
- Confetti and shredded paper;
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
- Not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signature or logos.
- Bags of larger dimension than 35cm in height, 20cm in width and 30cm in length (excluding player equipment bags)
- Other items as determined by IceArenA management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
The IceArenA is not a licenced venue and as such, alcohol is not permitted in the venue.
- Exclusion: for certain major events a temporary liquor licence will be present
Effective from 02/02/2015
- Valid only for general skate sessions: excludes figure skating practice sessions, Snow Play and special events.
- Silver membership excludes Saturday and Sunday general skate sessions.
- Entry and skate hire valid only for the individual whose details are allocated to the account.
- Membership is not transferrable.
- Valid only for general public skating sessions: excludes figure skating practice sessions, Snow Play and special events.
- Passes cannot be used with any other special or offer.
- Passes may be used for more than one individual.
- Single session skate pass cannot be used on the day of purchase.
- On the day of purchase: 5-session skate pass can be used for maximum one entry in a single session.
- On the day of purchase: 10-session skate pass can be used for maximum two entries in a single session.
- Passes cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
- Lost passes will not be replaced or refunded.